Welcome to our new blog on graduate studies in English @ Warsaw School of Economics. This blog will comment on the most recent issues concerning graduate studies at our university.
As you probably know, SGH offers 5 majors (at Master’s level) conducted in English:
- Advanced Analytics – Big Data (MA)
- Finance and Accounting with ACCA qualification (MA)
- Global Business, Finance and Governance (MA)
- International Business (MA)
- International Tourism, Hotel Industry and Leisure Services (MA).
The studies last four semesters (120 ECTS) and consist of core courses (uniform for all graduate students), as well as major and minor (elective) courses.
SGH offers also several double degree programs at Master’s level. For detailed information please visit our International Centre.
Last but not least, SGH hosts exchange students who participate in our numerous graduate courses taught in English.
This blog is going to be directed at all cohorts of students mentioned above. I (Adam Karbowski) will be responsible for graduate studies in English conducted at our university. If you feel that we should discuss some topics on the blog, or if you just would like to speak to me about some important issues, feel free to contact me:
Adam Karbowski, Ph.D., Vice Dean of Graduate Studies
office hours: Fridays, 1 pm – 2 pm, Graduate Studies Office, building G
This blog will be also edited by:
- Katarzyna Górak-Sosnowska, Ph.D., Vice Dean of Graduate Studies
- Katarzyna Zając, M.Sc., Deputy Head of the Graduate Studies Office
- Irena Senator, M.A., Specialist at the Graduate Studies Office
Enjoy your stay at Warsaw School of Economics!
Best wishes, Adam Karbowski
Ostatnie wpisy Adam Karbowski (zobacz wszystkie)
- Wizyta monitoringowa w Nicei - 2017-06-24
- Praktyki studenckie - 2017-01-19
- Egzaminy z ekonomii na obronach prac magisterskich – nie taki diabeł straszny - 2017-01-02